What are My Benefits?
The University offers a wide variety of benefits that allows people to design a benefits package tailored to their needs. The Benefits Overview (PDF) offers a summary of the University's benefit options. The additional resources offered here will help you get the most of your benefits. There is always more information available on these and other benefit options at www.une.edu/hr/benefits.
Health Insurance Resources
Dental Insurance Resources
- Information on Delta Dental's online benefit lookup (PDF)
- Delta Dental mobile app instructions (PDF)
- Additional vision discount program through Delta Dental (PDF)
- Net Benefits brochure (PDF)
- How to set up your retirement account (PDF)
- Information on the Fidelity mobile app (PDF)
- Information about the Roth 403(b) option (PDF).
- You can stop/start/change your 403b at any time. If you would like to speak with a Fidelity representative directly they can be reached at 1 (800) 343-0860 or you can reach out to our designated Retirement Planner, Michael Fraser, and he would be happy to assist you. He can be emailed at email@example.com or called at (603) 305-5590.