What are My Benefits?
The University offers a wide variety of benefits that allows people to design a benefits package tailored to their needs. The Benefits Guide (PDF) offers a summary of the University's benefit options. The additional resources offered here will help you get the most of your benefits. There is always more information available on these and other benefit options at www.une.edu/hr/benefits. Once enrolled in benefits, we recommend that you regularly review your contact information (mailing address, email, and phone number) with elected insurance carriers to make sure it is up-to-date.
Summary Plan Descriptions and the WRAP document can be found at www.une.edu/hr/benefits. The various insurance plans are listed, and the Summary Plan Descriptions are within each link. If you want to have a printed copy contact Human Resources and we would be happy to provide one at no cost.
Health Insurance Resources
- Harvard Well Being Benefits (PDF)
- Access My Health Math to choose the right Harvard Pilgrim plan for you.
- Reduce My Costs (PDF)
- Go to the Harvard Pilgrim provider search tool, find an in-network provider on-line (PDF) and choose or change your primary care physician (PDF).
- How to look up an in-network HDHP-HSA plan provider without logging in to your account (PDF)
- How to look up in-network Basic or Enhanced plan provider without logging to your account (PDF)
- Harvard Pilgrim Smart Start makes switching insurances easier than ever (PDF).
- Health insurance marketplace coverage options and your health coverage (PDF)
Dental Insurance Resources
- Information on Delta Dental's online benefit lookup (PDF)
- Delta Dental mobile app instructions (PDF)
- Additional vision discount program through Delta Dental (PDF)
- Net Benefits brochure (PDF)
- Fidelity Financial Wellness Flyer (PDF)
- How to set up your retirement account (PDF)
- Information on the Fidelity mobile app (PDF)
- Information about the Roth 403(b) option (PDF).
- You can stop/start/change your 403b at any time. If you would like to speak with a Fidelity representative directly they can be reached at 1 (800) 343-0860 or you can reach out to our designated Retirement Planner, Michael Fraser, and he would be happy to assist you. He can be emailed at email@example.com or called at (603) 305-5590.