The University of New England is proud to have a vibrant, innovative, and supportive community. We value our hard working, diverse team of faculty and professional staff who live the UNE mission every day. While visiting any of our three campuses, you will be met by friendly colleagues who inspire and support each other, creating lifelong connections.
UNE provides a variety of flexible benefit options to eligible full- and half-time faculty and professional staff, providing you with a culture and benefits experience unique to you.
We invite you to see how incredible being a part of the UNE team is and what it means to be a Nor' easter.
- Recreational facilities including gym, track, basketball court and racketball courts
- Alfond Forum Ice Rink free skate
- Use of pool during posted free swim times
- Discount at All Sports Kids Vacation Camp
- Youth swim program on UNE's Biddeford Campus
- Private and semi-private swim lessons
- Free Nor'easter shuttle to downtown Biddeford and Saco
- Free Intercampus connector from September to May
- Electric car charging stations
- Wellness Incentive Awards Program
- Free use of gym facilities and equipment
- Equipment room rentals for outdoor adventures
- Small boat loans (kayaks, canoes and rowboats)
- Group fitness classes and personal trainers
- Free manipulations at the College of Osteopathic Medicine
Employee Discount Programs
- Tickets at Work: Contact HR for the company code for discounts at theme parks, national ski resorts, and concerts.
- Local Business & Restaurant Discounts